Tuesday 1 November 2011

Personnel


Character 1:  Lego Ed Sheeran


Character 2:  Lego Fan

In the original Ed Sheeran Lego House video, we see the idea of Rupert Grint impersonating him, therefore I have tried to convey the same sort of idea but not copying it. The song talks about love but in the world of Lego there are no female characters that are easy identify if they are female, as they have no hair but just red lips. With this problem I have decided that in my video I will bring the idea of irony and comedy into the video using the idea of the crazed impersonating fan that has fallen in love with Ed Sheeran. The Lego figure I have of Ed Sheeran is an exact resemblance with the ginger hair I have tried to provide a character that looks most like him.  The mise en scene of the clothes are plain blue simple look that he tends to present himself with when it comes to image.  The second character is the obsessive fan who is wearing primary colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment